Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Playing both sides.

I had computer troubles for the last couple of weeks. Right after my I want out post, my computer stopped working. So since getting back online, it's been maintenance. Now I am back to blogging and thought I would address the important topic of playing both sides.

I was recently on the brainsubjegation forums, not the real real name. Anyways I received an email about a list of perps. (Snitches or Citizen Informants pretending to be targets, but who are really just there to mess up the lives and efforts of targets.)

Though the list seems more or less accurate, there were a couple of names there that I hope are wrong, but probably not. Anyways I always try to remind targets to not get caught up in this stuff. One of the things these people like to do is play both sides.

Meaning early on I learnt that you will have two people both pretending to be targets, however they will argue with each other and accuse the other of being a perp this, and perp that and in the end, they both end up being perps. I have blogged about this before. What ends up happening is that the target feels forced to choose sides. They end up feeling that if the two are arguing, at least one has to be a real target right? Wrong.

It never changes, and at the end of the day who knows who is on whos side, the only thing you can do is just be on your side, be aware of how this works and try not to fall into the trap of it.
In the end it just keeps the target in a constant state of anxiety, because they don't know what to believe or who to trust. Trust yourself.

A lot of sites online past and present are not run by real targets. Even sites you think should be. I try to put forward the sites I think you can trust, but even I could be wrong. I am perfect, wish I was. So just learn to do a lot of research for yourself. Had I trusted the people that were online when I came on, I would not be where I am today.

I was lucky to do a lot of my own research and once I started going out in public again, after awhile, I was lucky to tune into what was really happening over time. Not that that was great either, but at least it was the truth. A scary mind numbing, city full of zoombies truth, but truth none the less.

Anyways that's the first order of business, playing both sides is a strategic move that perps know how to do, and will do it for as long as they can. Keep an eye out for this and try to avoid this pit stop if you can, in the real world and online.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home