Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Is it bigger than a brain box?

Ok I have been trying to make this post for the last three months or so. At first it was just going to be a simple light little post, but after three months of trying to write it, and post it, then always forgetting to, it's not so much fun anymore.

So here goes, short and sweet. A few months back I was on lunch. I had started the new job, it was after 2 months of getting microwaved. Anyways I was tired one day, so I went to sit in the lower level of this hotel near where I work. It's a quite area, so I figured I could get a bit of shut eye, not real sleep, but some quite. For the first few minutes a couple of snitches just hovered off in the distance, but they did not approach.

Then after about 10 minutes this guy did approach near where I was. He had to go to the guys washroom, that's fine, however he left this bag outside near where I was sitting.
http://img2.tradeget.com/kolabrothers/570DQI5I1Comfy-Travel-Bags.jpg

Ok I was sitting down at these empty tables, near the washrooms. He walks past me, he leaves his bag, which looks like the brown one in the above picture. It had that kind of rectangle shape, maybe bigger than this one. There was no reason for him to leave it there.

I mean I am a complete stranger, and suddenly there is no one else around. That was the big clue, the only other time that I can remember being snitch free, was the time they tried to set me up with the sleazy old dude. I have blogged about that before. So anyways, I sit there tired, thinking are they going to try to set me up? 'What is this? Why is he leaving the bag there? Also where are the snitches?

I wanted to get out of there, but I was tried, and thought, ok, let's see what happens. Eventually he came back out of the guys bathroom, after about 5-10 minutes, took up the bag and left. I also left, cause by then I was like, what are they up to?

So I was still trying to figure out what they heck later on that day, when I was at home. Well the weird thing was out of nowhere, my mind conjured up this memory of this story that I had read on one of these websites. I could not find the link.

It's about this person who says that after 2 times where someone leaves this laundry sized bag, she/he had their mind read by the government. Now my mind would not normally jump to this conclusion. Even though I know that this can be done, it's not a something that would normally come to mind. Even with all that I am going through, I try to leave things like that as a last ditch explanation. I really don't like to talk about the "weird stuff".

Anyways, I can't find the link to the story, but it was something like the person was left alone with the laundry looking bag, then they were getting direct feedback via V2K about what was being read from their mind.

Now I have never had any of the V2K stuff, and I don't necessarily have any reason to believe that the government is reading my mind, but two weird things did happen right after that.
One was I started to feel like this probe, or like these mini tendrils were moving over mind/brain. Hard to explain, and I hate talking about the weird stuff, maybe that's why it took three months to write this post.

The second thing was I felt like something like maybe a contact, or something was being pressed into the corner of my eye(s), that went away eventually, but happened on a few occasions. (Remember there are people that have reported that people are seeing what they see, via their own eyes.)

Now normally I would just think, ok, so a weird feeling in the eye, some brain probe feeling so what? However it's partially the fact that my mind so clearly went to that memory of that story when I tried to figure out what had happened.

Also I was recently on Mark's site, I guess I read this before, but only reread it recently.
http://thehiddenevil.com/status.asp

[quote]This brain tapping technology is obviously intended to maximize the trauma, & presumably portray me as mentally ill if I were to explain it. Like fingerprints, each person has their own unique brain print. Presumably, each of these individuals has visited a clinic where they their specific brain pattern was cataloged & attuned to a type of a remote biofeedback computer. In all likelihood, this is being done by the CIA, FBI, other federal agencies, or a private security firm with national security privileges. [/quote]

See this is the part that worries me, if this technology exists, then what would stop someone from being able to get a wireless device that could do this remotely. All you would have to do is leave it by the person when they are by themselves, so it picks up their specific wave, and no one elses, leave it around them for a lenght of time, and then it would pick up the individual, much like tuning into a radio station. Then it could listen to your specific channel whenever they wanted to. What's the target doing right now, we have lost contact, what are they thinking?

Also like a radio, we can train our brains to be silent. The stronger our thoughts are, the easier they are to pick up. Where some activities render our thoughts harder to read. If you are trying to figure out ways to be less violated.

[quote]Other electronic harassment includes a type of attack known as Phantom Touch, where it feels as though someone is running their fingers on top of my head. There are also burning attacks & sharp, pulsed pains, frequently aimed at my ears.[/quote]

What I feel is more internal than external. Eg. The phantom touch is more like brain/mind touch than the top of my head. Again, I don't have any proof, and no specific reason to think this, but I feel it was important to relay this.

Now keep in mind that I have other weird things happening in my life, that could explain this as well. Stuff that has been verified. However this other weird stuff, was happening a few months before this specific experience or incident.

Before this all sounds too weird, and puts people off, I am going to point to a few links about some of the mind reading stuff being made public.

http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1204891488

http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/Social/article.php?sid=260&mode=thread&order=0

http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/Social/article.php?sid=208&mode=thread&order=0

Now whither my own personal experience has any relevance at this stage is anyone's guess, and not something that I spend time worrying about.

The bottom line for me is reading people's minds is wrong, and without their permission you get what you pay for. Eg. What people think does not always mirror their true intentions for bad or for good. Thoughts might be intentions, but intentions do not always translate to thoughts.
Also in traditional fashion if I think someone is reading my mind, just as if I think they are listening to my phone conversations, you are going to get some stuff that you don't want to hear on purpose. Really harsh stuff, much harsher than if I thought my thoughts were private. Eg. When I first realised that my home was being bugged, and that people at work could hear stuff back. I took the opportunity to say just about every mean thing I could think of, stuff I probably would not have said otherwise, but if you are listening to people's private moments when you should not be, or without their permission, then you get what you pay for. Same with tapping into the mind.

I mean if I could listen to someones thoughts would I? Maybe, but I think somethings should be private, and if I could listen in, I would probably keep it to myself. I think it's wrong to listen into someones thoughts, and then share it with whomever and whatever wants to know. It's a form of violation, some would call it a form of mind rape.

Whatever you think on this subject, it's going to become more relevant in future years, as these forms of technologies become more precise and we maybe even absorb it into our current culture at airports and other areas. Imagine not being able to go to work in the mornings without being able to pass a brain scan? Now that would be something.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home