Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Community based policing. AKA Gang Stalking?

I found this great article which I think explains how govenment, the homeless, informants, police and the average citizens can work together, patrol, stalk and harass other average citizens and have no one be the wiser. I think this could be a large part of the gang stalking mystery and I am happy to share it with you.
http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/police/pdq-eng.PDF

Here is the first paragrah of the article.
[quote] NEIGHBOURHOOD POLICING:CARESSING THE COMMUNITY WITH AN IRON FIST“Savvy law enforcement types realized that under the community policing rubric,cops, community groups, local companies, private foundations, citizen informantsand federal agencies could form alliances without causing public outcry.” CovertAction Quarterly, summer 1997. [/quote]

The rest of the article is posted here on the new gang stalking world forum.
http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1167825613/1#1
For everyone who has been looking for some answers I think some might just have been found.
Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home