Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gang Stalking World Offline

Gang Stalking World.

The site is offline right now and has been off and on for most of the month.

It's a decided effort to keep the websites offline. I have been trying to find a suitable host. The one I used before was fine, but I recently changed. Had nothing but problems, which can happen, but I switched again, and less then 24 hrs later the site is offline again.

It seems to be a deliberate effort to keep me distracted and in that state that they like to try to keep targets. Also because I do a fair bit of my stuff online, this has been the only way to get to me, pretty much trying to keep the sites offline.

For me personally I am ok, but for anyone who has been trying to access the websites or leave email, your emails are not getting through.

If you want to find out more about who my current hosts are feel free to check into it. I don't think it's coincidental that the sites are going offline. There is a deliberate effort to put my sites and my offline. I am doing what I can to ensure this does not happen.

Please also be aware that my domain is being access and the ip keeps getting switched in another attempt to take the site offline. I am not sure why there is more than usual effort this month to get me offline, but there seems to be, so I just wanted to update you. Yes keep changing the login and it does not seem to help.

While I am at it, I want to take the time to thank those who made any purchases from the site or store. Your contributions are appreciated. I know it can be hard for those targeted and I am grateful for all that everyone tries to do.

In the mean time, while I wait for what hopefully will not be a long response, you should be aware that there is a decided effort to keep these sites offline. Again I always strongly suggest making backup's, posting the pages to your own blogs. It's very important that you do your part to help.

Thanks.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home