Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Friday, April 24, 2009

Wickedness in high places.

How many have seen these pictures?

http://www.dailyillusions.com/2007/11/08/young-woman-vs-old-woman-double-image-illusion/

Do you see an old woman or do you see a young woman? Do you see either of the two? Do you see anything?

Everyone sees something different. Some see the whole picture, some see one or the other, some see nothing, and no matter what you do, it will continue to be that way. What you have to understand is that the world and our targeting is no different.

There are some legit people who refuse to see anything at all. Then there are those who choose to see nothing but mental illness. There are others who know something is going on but choose to see vigilantes or organised stalkers. Then there are others who see Gang Stalking and that the government is doing it, but think we can get it fixed with legislation. then there are those who see the whole picture, the whole corrupted beauty of it all, and realise this is a systemic problem and so systemic solutions must be found.

This system did not happen over night, they spent generations getting the world to be the way it is. This system has shown that it consistently works to keep people in line, time and time again. I have pointed this out before, but let me point this out again. We are up against a system, and if you don't get this, then you can not realistically fix what is wrong.

http://www.targetedindividuals.com/System.html

[quote]Many people grow up in society never realising that the world is not really controlled by just governments but it's also controlled by a system. Some people might consider this system similar to another government that operates outside of the mainstream government. The system is more structured and less democratic than many of us realise, or are willing to believe.

The system that really exists and that controls society is really made up of the powerful and elite, Corporations and Governments. The powerful elite, do not care who is in government, because they will always have the primary say with how things go, and what the final outcome is. The same has become true for corporations, and powerful interests. Then there is the will of the government, the body that appears to be elected by the people, but who is there to really serve the will of these powerful interests.

To keep the system in place and running smoothly, there are appendages that are set in place to teach the population how to act, think, behave, and yes how to conform to the system. The system wants people to come up thinking that they are completely free and can act, think, and feel however they choose to. This is true to an extent, as long as your interest do not run too contrary to what the system has in mind. Once your interest start to run contrary, or you do something to step out of what the system considers acceptable boundaries, that is when you enter the Targeted Individual zone. [/quote]

Be it pedophile rings, the CIA drug running, it will not change till people realise this is systemic and address the issues from that stand point. Beyond that you will just go around in circles and this will never change.

Even when things do get exposed, please read about what happens.

Ours is not the first big scandal to be exposed, or uncovered. If you do the follow up you will see that Gary Webb who exposed the CIA selling drugs in minority communities was falsely discredited by his own media counterparts. He was moved to some crappy job he hated, he ended up quitting. His life from there took a downturn, but he was still speaking out, he published a book about the CIA selling drugs, and he was rumored to be starting another book. However he ended up with a bullet to the brain, an apparent suicide, many will attest that he was not suicidal, others will tell you differently.

http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1230244889

[quote]Indeed, some of the writers in Buzzsaw say that, before their own experiences, they were among the scoffers. Webb writes, "If we had met five years ago, you wouldn't have found a more staunch defender of the newspaper industry than me ... I was winning awards, getting raises, lecturing college classes, appearing on TV shows, and judging journalism contests. So how could I possibly agree with people like Noam Chomsky and Ben Bagdikian, who were claiming the system didn't work, that it was steered by powerful special interests and corporations, and existed to protect the power elite?"

But, like most of the contributors to "Into the Buzzsaw," he did his job too well and the powers that be hurled him onto the other side of the looking glass. "And then I wrote some stories that made me realize how sadly misplaced my bliss had been," he writes. "The reason I'd enjoyed such smooth sailing for so long hadn't been, as I'd assumed, because I was careful and diligent and good at my job ... The truth was that, in all those years, I hadn't written anything important enough to suppress." [/quote]

Gary Webb died for trying to expose this story. Instead of being supported, he was let down, and the end result is the same. If he had been supported, the truth come of come to light.
I am not trying to discourage anyone, but you have to wake up, just a little bit.
Here is a link to the series that Gary Webb wrote.

The Dark Alliance. http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/webb.html

There were protests in the streets when his story came out, for a moment he was a hero for the people, till they in traditional fashion turned on him. Well I should say he was not supported the way he should have been.

The lawyer Anita Bell who took the case of these people, ended up being targeted, she almost died, and fled to Canada, she lost her refuge claim, fled with her family to Israel, and I don't know what happened to her after this.

http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/Social/article.php?sid=69

[quote]Anita E. Belle, a black female practicing law in Florida, alleged that COINTELPRO reared its ugly head against her after she filed cases on behalf of blacks and whites in seven states harmed due to the Central Intelligence Agency or CIAs role in importing illegal drugs into black communities. She alleged that at least one reputed CIA agent admitted the agency conspired with organized crime to use illegal drugs as a means of pharmaceutically enslaving African-Americans. In early 2000, five of her seven cases were consolidated as the Nicaraguan Contras
Narcotics Trafficking Litigation, MDL 1331, in the federal court in Gainesville, Florida.

Belle claims that the cases became so sabotaged that she and her family were forced to flee Florida in fear of their lives. She first moved to North Carolina, but left there after witnesses in the CIA cases were threatened. She then returned to her hometown of Detroit, Michigan.
Belle recalled the Iran-Contra scandal that plagued the presidencies of Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. During the 2000 Florida election debacle, Belle made a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request to the FBI for the criminal records of the former president and his sons, Florida governor Jeb Bush and presidential candidate/Texas governor George W. Bush. The FBI denied her FOIA request on privacy grounds. Belle then sued the FBI, arguing that the federal criminal records of public officials should not be protected by privacy, else Americans may unwittingly elect organized crimelords who will undermine the integrity of the government. Meanwhile, Belle claims the retaliation against her and her family continued in Detroit to such an extent that she added COINTELPRO allegations to her case against the FBI.

Belle alleged the Florida Bar was a co-conspirator with the FBI in the agencys COINTELPRO activities, accusing the Florida Bar of disbarring her so as to discredit her and halt her suits against the federal government. She alleged that the Florida Bars investigator on her disbarment case, Bill Freeh, was a retired FBI agent and a close relative of Louis Freeh, the director of the FBI at that time.[/quote]

Most traces of her and references of her that I could find, I am no longer able to find or locate on the Internet. Next senator DeCamp, he tried to help uncover the fact that young boys were being used for sex, and to help transport drugs. The victims were bulled, jailed, suicides, etc. The case was delayed, and finally one low level drug dealer was convicted. The rest, the accused, all powerful, all rich, they advanced in their careers. The victims suffered, and the perpetrators advanced. The lesson is, this was all done to protect the system. But then Senator Decamp asks himself, when do we know if the system itself has become corrupt? I think the true targets in the Targeted Individual community should know this answer, and if you don't, you should look into it.

http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1205712268http://educate-yourself.org/cn/franklincoverupexcerpt.shtml

[quote]Now I think I do understand the Franklin case. I know, now, that all the public officials involved in Franklin-whether they ever heard of Billy Budd or not-fully understood what they were doing.

And what they all have done, and will continue to do in this case, Franklin, and no doubt many others like it, is this: Protect the "system" at all costs. The "system" is the only ultimate sacred cow-not any particular law or constitution, but only "the system." Because, ultimately, it is the system which makes certain that the individuals functioning within it - from judges to lawyers, to prosecutors, to politicians, to businessmen - have their places and positions, and opportunities and pecking order, and future.

And, though it is unfortunate, that on occasion the protection of the "system" requires the deliberate sacrifice of perfectly innocent people, that is hoped overall to be the exception rather than the rule. But without the "system" . .

But then I have one final, nagging question. How do I know when, or if, the "system" itself has become so corrupted, that evil is the rule, rather than the exception? And when that occurs, what do I do about it? But I think I know the answer to that one - my oId commanding officer in Vietnam told me what I had to do. I made some promises to Bill, and I intend to keep them.
John DeCamp [/quote]


Also one of the whistle blowers for this, she is a targeted individual, her video is on YouTube.
Here is here website. http://www.oneagleswingsfearnoevil.com/

So you see all the people who tried to expose this, and the victims, one set of circumstances, and the rest another. Then we have priest who are molesting kids, a lot of those early victims who exposed it did not fair well, others who tried to expose things along this line, also did not fair well.

http://www.projecttruth2.com/
http://www.theinquiry.ca/

The system at all levels protects the corrupted, those committing the crimes, and the good suffer, and we often suffer, because those who could help sit back and do nothing.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing"-Albert Einstein.

It's always the same, and unless it's addressed at this level nothing will change, and even if tomorrow someone took it upon themselves to do a real story about Gang Stalking, about what is happening, we would probably, get the same sick results. You might get the shock and awe, and a few fake targets, maybe even a few real targets on shows and radio, but then it would go back to being a none issue.

As some of you can see, there is an effort to make this look like it's not systemic, like it's not being done at a governmental level, and efforts to keep you misinformed, and to make sure the true nature of this does not get exposed. This has to be fought at the correct level, and the systemic issues must be addressed.

I can only put the information out there, and much like that picture at the begining of this post, people are going to see what they are going to see, and interpret things the way they want to interpret things. Some will see nothing, some will see part of the truth, some will see all of the truth. I can only put out the information, people have to figure out the rest for themselves.


Ephesians 6:12 “We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of people go along with it, I suspect, because they think it is a great system. It works for them, because they do what they need to do to keep 'the system' happy, and they don't mind that 'little' bit of control it has over their lives.

For TI's, it can be sheer hell sometimes, because we are subjected to brutal harassment, always chipping away at our sanity and self-esteem. I feel like I'm living in a prison: always on alert, because I never know when I will be 'attacked' again.

This evening, the stalkers had a 'drug' theme to their scripted harassment. For example, some short dark-haired girl walking down my street was pretending to call her dog. The first time I heard a high-pitched voice say "drug", and the second time I heard "druggie". It was harassment disguised as standard
"looking for my dog" type stuff.

This bit of haraassment really pissed me off, because I told one of them I am staunchly anti-drug, and it was an attempt to get my blood pressure rising again. And I know this isn't good for my health, and if I die, well, that's just as well, as the 'system' and some of the people don't like me anyways.

Later I heard a kid pretending to rap "stick it in you" as he was driving past, another phrase to "go along" with the drug-related theme of the evening.

It must be nice being one of those harassors, living a sort of welfare type existence; they know that since they are going along with what the system wants, they can keep their job and even get promoted. Me, I've been a lowley adjunct professor since 2004, and the perps deliberately have me working no more than two classes per semester. I'm sure the perps see that as sort of a charity, as they really only wanted me to teach one class per semester, at the part-time (without benefits) rate.

Friday, April 24, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also note that sometimes the harassment has suicide ideations as well. The "stick it in you" remark was very clever and smart, as it had 3 meanings: one sexual, one dealing with sticking a knife and ending it all, and sticking with a needle (to go along with the dark haired girl calling her dog "druggie").

But this harassment really taught me a lesson, you know? I mean, what if I tried to go inside someone's yard that looked like that dark-haired girl? Hmmm? I mean, I do it like all the time!! Hell, I have these never-ending "teaching me a lesson" themes, where they are "teaching" me not to trespass on someone's property. What the hell? I always stay on the road or sidewalk, try not to jaywalk, and they've been trying to tell me they are "teaching" me not to trespass. A lot of street theatre is geared towards that end: teaching me a tough love lesson never to go on someone's lawn. Like why would I want to? they've been at this since 2006. I hate these hateful bastards, i really do. Well, they haven't done the "druggie" thing for some time. Maybe I was supposed to hear that as "drunkie"? My perps were "teaching" me not to get drunk. I was thinking about drinking beer again, and they were reacting by teaching me a valuable lesson to not think about drinking beer. seriously, a**holes. Maybe beer interferes with their remote monitoring of me?

Friday, April 24, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reactions you would get would be: "that's not harassment" or "you're imagining it" or "well, that's what so and so was saying before he went crazy and they had him on meds". Like you say, this "system" has been in place for many decades, and trying to bring it to light will be like, well, trying to dissolve a tablet in a large boiling kettle of water: it will dissipate, maybe effect the water a little, but for all intents and purposes, it will be like throwing rocks at the sun. The sun will simply eat vaporize and dissipate the rocks. The sun will be virtually unaffected.

Friday, April 24, 2009  
Blogger gang stalking said...

Hi Anonymous,

I agree in part because it does not problematic for them. Some are bullied and threatened or tortured into submission however.

People are stupid period. Jivery Wong seems to have had people believing he was some kind of druggy. Yet he held down a job, which druggies can do, but do you think he could have held dow a job being a crack head for this many years? Yet people choose to believe the worst. In doing the research I have not seen anything good to recommend society and their intellegence level. Most people seem to be as stupid as the elite seem to think we all are, and thus why this slave system can and does work.

I have had my financial struggles since this began. I had a busniess that was doing really well, starting to grow, then things changed. I later found out my clients are being threatened, and they even had fake people trying to make trouble for my business.

Where I have worked it's the same thing, and people just don't know what to do, but some are stupider than others, and so it's hard to know how to feel.

We still have to try to expose what is happening, but I just like to do things realistically.

Three years ago, we had very few websites, no books except the fake terrorist stalking, and there was very little awareness. Now there are videos, books, websites, and awareness. So I hope people don't think that they should give up. I just want them to take a realistic approach when it comes to fighting this.

Saturday, April 25, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've also had gangstalkers (2 of them) insinuate that I was a "bum" to my face. And they always do it on the days I work the hardest. I realize it's just one of their gimmicks to get me all pissed off. If you call a hard worker a lazy bum, of course, the harder that person works, the madder he is going to get, right? Gangstalkers consistently rely on that kind of logic for their "mind control".

Understand, of course, that these people getting involved with gangstalking believe they are part of some elite group. I suppose that means they can impose any label at will on their victims, and in their minds it is not a lie. I happened to be sitting on my front porch doing nothing, just trying to catch a breather, and this person took it upon herself to call me a 'druggie' simply because I was sitting on my porch, not really doing anything useful at the time. But that is my right. I did mow grass for 1 hour prior to that.

They never give their victims time to relax. All they see is the superficial; they lack the ability to think for themselves, or see down below the surface of the person they are facing. And as far as think for oneself goes, I'm sure that bit was scripted by a 'leader' and she blindly went along with it, looking all cocky and important in the process. These people really are imbued
with a sense of self-importance.

I had some other really goofy idiots out riding around say stupid stuff to me. Some were nicer than others, but mostly it was all harassment. Maybe there were 2-3 good ones, and more than a dozen bad ones out there saying stuff while I was on foot.

I guess that's the way it goes as a TI, though.

An example of their logic:

You get off work, go for a walk, and one of "their" idiots sees you walking. What is their interpretation? Why you must be a bum, predator, someone looking for a drug connection, of course. I'm surprised they always fall back on the "old-fashioned" gangstalking psychology of labeling targets as druggies, predators, prostitutes, bums, whatever. I figured they would have moved beyond more sophisticated gaslighting strategies, but apparently, they aren't smart enough. Meanwhile, some of the goofiest idiots are out there walking around, REAL druggies, losers, bums, predators, whatnot, but they are safe from harassment, since they are part of this elite "group".

This system works because there are "handlers" and perps that keep their gangstalkers in the right frame of mind to go after targets. On top of that, many that go along with this simply don't know any better, or more likely, were "handled" by some perp-handler to believe that target is something undesirable.

So, we need not only to educate these people involved, we need to separate them from their handlers as well. The handler is almost always the problem in this case, because they keep their underlings ignorant and stupid, and brainwashed enough to go after the target.

Well, I'm not completely sure this is the case. I'm seeing a different 'face' or aspect of organized harassment with every blog I visit. It's like they are all correct. But each person is seeing a different aspect of this beast, and we all realize how big and scary this problem is.

I'm sure the people controlling this thing will find other ways of controlling (or killing off) their victims. They have access to a huge network of unclassified weapons that can remotely detect our energies and deliver zaps and stings and even affect our bodies' functions. So they still have that to fall back on, and there were always be idiots to carry out their "orders" anyways.

Saturday, April 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home